July 31, 2006

Blog Sugar

My humblest apologies to the legions (and by that I mean dozens) of people who have noticed I’ve been blogging Iggy-style these days. But fear not, my hiatus is coming to an end! I’ve got renewed energy, purpose, and commitment to excellence in blogging thanks to some seriously inspiring Young Lib caucuses.

As for my inaugural return, I’d like to do a few quick shout-outs to some kick-ass blog postings that remind of why I suck at blogging.

Froglady has done a ”Where’s Iggy” contest looking for best explanation as to his disappearance. Even though I’m not into candidate bashing, and I completely think that all the candidates are overworked and in serious danger of exhaustion, you’ve still got to admit that there’s some pretty good one-liners.

GK youth have a funny travel blog that chronicles the exploits of Atlantic caucus. Because of the theme of our hospitality suite, I again want to remind you all that Stéphane Dion does not endorse pirates or their renegade, vigilante justice ways. Nor does he endorse the ways of Turkish Crusaders, Pike.

CG has a brilliant online competition for Best Prime Minister We Never Had . Although there's one glaring oversight in the contest, I'm still going to participate. Maybe I'm blinded by my love for him, but I know that if we offered him the job of PM, Rick Springfield would CLEARLY move to Canada. I'm just saying. It's not like his music career is keeping him all that busy...

The ever-hilarious Kelly Nestruck stands up on behalf of all central and Atlantic Canada for their right to access Old Dutch Potato Chips. Looks like for once the East wants in.

And July 26th saw one of the best fuggings of all time. Although it’s hard to see the direct link between Kim Cattrall’s orange newsboy cap and the regular Fuddly-duddly diatribes, I think I’ve found a way to justify linking to this COMPLETELY self-indulgent internet addiction I have for GoFugYourself.com.

At FuddleDuddle we blog about Canadian politics >> Kim Cattrall is Canadian >> Kim Cattrall has probably voted in some Canadian election sometime >> Kim Cattrall is a part of the Canadian political system.

Voilà

3 Commentaires:

Blogger calgarygrit a dit...

"Jesse is a friend. Ya you know he's been a good friend of mine. But lately something's changed, it ain't hard to define..."

7/31/2006 10:48 p.m.  
Blogger Vicky a dit...

Ignatieff has come out of silence. See August 1st's Globe and Mail. He has written a very good editorial in it as well. a worth while read.

It also explains where Iggy was...i.e. family problems in Hungary. For the interested.

8/01/2006 5:00 a.m.  
Blogger Kelly Murdock a dit...

I went to school with kim cattrall's niece and the highschool she went to is just down the road from my parent's house... see? a link to Vancouver Island North. go fug yourself addiction justified ;)

8/12/2006 4:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home