September 14, 2006

Sheila Fraser’s Bag of Tricks

If there is one thing our Auditor-General has, it is her sense of timing. Before the lynch mob assails Stephane Dion, I think we should all simmer down and wait for the report.

No doubt that this may hurt the party but I think we should all chill out and not try to staple anybody to a wall. The report will come out and we will read it. Unlike Jason Cherniak, I do not believe in any conspiracy theories, except that this does majorly suck for Dion.

The Liberal Party needs an AG’s report as much as it needs a hole in the head. I guess now we just have to wait and see…

2 Commentaires:

Blogger Anthony a dit...

the only poll I care about is Super Weekend poll.

9/15/2006 11:45 a.m.  
Blogger Anthony a dit...

haha one poll at a time

concerned YL

to me December does not exist at the moment

9/15/2006 12:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home