September 7, 2006

I wont say much…

I wont say much…

There are some bloggers twisting themselves into knots over Steve Janke’s latest accusation.

Here is the difference: While some of the Dion stuff is seemingly recopied verbatim, the Ignatieff stuff shares the same ideas but is not copied word for word.

I stand by what I said. Janke proved my point for me by talking about how Ignatieff’s people proudly boasted they worked together with the activists, which Dion’s people did as well. The quote "This stuff did not come out of thin air." proves that Michael was not trying to pass the idea off as originally his. My problem with Dion's plan is that some of the stuff was copied word for word, which besides showing laziness, is just poor form.

So while I do eat some crow this morning, I am far from a hypocrite. I do apologize for making a federal case out of it, but to the Dion policy-writers, next time, please use your own words and save us all the trouble.

1 Commentaires:

Blogger Anthony a dit...

Noted Denise,

I will keep that in mind the next time you call classily call me a hypocrite

9/07/2006 11:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home