April 26, 2007

PLQ Abandons Nation, Fiscal Imbalance, and Quebec Nationalism

This gets funnier and funnier...

PLQ MNA endorses Justin Trudeau!

The other half of Papineau is Laurier, where the MNA there supports Deros

I await a comment from Benoit Pelletier.

Needless to say, Sunday will be an interesting day. Seeing as I enjoy mayhem, I would not cry if Justin won, but I know the Dionistas supporting his opponent might.

In the meantime, I sent an email to my PLQ friends saying "Welcome to Trudeaumania. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

The replies cannot be posted on a PG-rated blog.

I imagine this race will only get more entertaining

Labels:

4 Commentaires:

Blogger Unknown a dit...

Stupidity from the PLQ shouldn't surprise anybody at this point.

4/27/2007 9:32 a.m.  
Blogger Tarkwell Robotico a dit...

Antonio,

you'll only be happy when you join the dark side and split your loyalties between Harpermania and Super Mario.

4/27/2007 2:13 p.m.  
Blogger Anthony a dit...

I enjoy mayhem

when Justin wins Saturday that is all that will ensue...and I will enjoy it

4/27/2007 2:45 p.m.  
Blogger Phil a dit...

There is a new nation in Canada....PhillyNation!

4/27/2007 3:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home