January 10, 2008

Never Count a Clinton Out

I did promise I would stop blogging until I got my academic stuff sorted out but I did want to point something out.

I predicted the media was gonna force Obama to peak, and it turned out I was 100% right. Another trend that the media completely missed was that blue collar less affluent democrats voted for Hillary Clinton in droves in Manchester and Nashua.

With consumer confidence in the toilet, many democrats will be reminded that Bill Clinton caused the last boom and turn to Hillary to bring back the good times.

When the economy is going well, people will have time to consider voting for hope. When their livelihood is on the line, they will go for experience, and the economy, stupid…

The biggest fairy tale Bill Clinton has ever heard may run into a few stumbling blocks along the way, but unless Obama can show the average voter he can turn around America’s economy with more than just words, the nomination will belong to Hillary.

Labels:

4 Commentaires:

Blogger bigcitylib a dit...

So, if you got this one right why are you so crap when it comes to Quebec politics?

1/10/2008 8:41 p.m.  
Blogger Phil a dit...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/11/2008 1:07 p.m.  
Blogger Anthony a dit...

bcl, i think i was putting what I wanted to happen into the stuff I was predicting.

Ex) Justin Trudeau, I wanted the guy to lose so I looked more favorably at factors that would make him lose.

I knew what was coming in the provincial election, I had a hunch the ADQ would gain 35, but being employed with the PLQ, I was a little biased in my assessment.

while I do want hillary to win, analyzing the coverage over the lst few days, it seemed blatantly obvious the media was raising expectations.

Very soft obama support which should have been undecided went into the obama column

Phil, nobody cares about the environment if their livelihood is on the line. Short term survival will always prevail. Does it suck? yes. Is it true? yes.

1/11/2008 5:06 p.m.  
Blogger James Bowie a dit...

I love that photo. I beleive that with hair like that anyone could be President.

2/12/2008 4:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home