October 4, 2008

Liberals Invoking Obama in Ads

I was watching the Canadiens play Minnesota tonight. It seemed they were looking ahead and are not focusing on the task at hand.

During the commercials, I saw some election ads, including Stephen Harper telling me something about how proud he is Canada is bilingual or something like that. I thought it was a commercial for the Liberals for a second…

Anyway, then Denis Coderre came on and said that Barack Obama was gonna win the American election. Thanks Denis! He said we do not want Harper to discuss things like the environment with Obama since the two didn’t see eye to eye on a lot of things.

The crux of the ad: Vote Liberal because they will vote Democrat in the US. Oh yea and why talk about Stephane Dion in Quebec when you can talk about Barack Obama. He’s so precious.

Thanks for wasting 30 seconds of my life Denis. Maybe you should focus on the election you are running in.

Besides, you want a Liberal ad in Quebec, get that clip of Alex Kovalev saying “I vote for that guy” from Tout le Monde en Parle. For the hockey-viewing crowd, that will work a lot more than Denis Coderre…

Labels:

0 Commentaires:

Post a Comment

<< Home