May 14, 2006

Defending Each Others’ Rights is Everyone’s Duty

Shame on the gay activists who have told André Boisclair that he should better defend the rights of gay people just because he is gay!

It is this closed minded attitude that pisses me off about some gay activists. I mean, why is it that only gays should stand up and defend the rights of gays? It’s absolutely ludicrous.

I always defend the rights of women. I do so because I believe in equality.

I always defend the rights of ethnic minorities. I do so because I believe in equality.

I always defend the rights of gays and lesbians. I do so because I believe in equality.

Everyone should stand up and defend the rights of everybody else. Although society itself is turning into one of individual rights, what binds us all together is that we will all stand up and defend the rights of everybody else, of each other. That is the responsibility that comes with all the rights we have been given.

2 Commentaires:

Anonymous Anonymous a dit...

Ditto

5/15/2006 10:31 a.m.  
Blogger Jason Townsend a dit...

Well said, Antonio.

5/15/2006 10:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home