December 5, 2006

"Party Unity" Means We Love All Liberals…Even Jean Lapierre

I would rather have a caucus that believes in the leader but can we try not to throw knives at a Liberal’s back on his way out?

He will not be the first Liberal to leave the party over the choice of a leader and he certainly will not be the last.

So be nice! I am looking at you Dan!

But while you are still around Jean, can you do the party a favor and give Stephane and Michael some podium-thumping mock outrage skills? Nobody gets riled up like you do. Yesterday was simply painful to watch. Between Stephane and Michael, I almost about fell asleep, and that is cuz I was actually excited.

And on another note...who is gonna be the one to call Alfonso and give him back his card?

Forgive me for rolling on the floor laughing at the irony of all this.

Oh I am enjoying "party unity" already.

7 Commentaires:

Blogger Anthony a dit...

sore loser?

I think blindly supporting anything is a bad idea.

That is the point I am trying to make.

There are many party unity issues the party must resolve. If we are so blindly supporting this, we should work to resolve all of them.

12/05/2006 2:34 p.m.  
Blogger Anthony a dit...

I agree

Westmount Liberal

I also believe M. Dion should put all outstanding party unity issues to rest.

12/05/2006 2:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous a dit...

Yeah - he can leave gracefully

12/05/2006 3:32 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous a dit...

Really Kyle - still that bitter?

12/05/2006 4:31 p.m.  
Blogger Anthony a dit...

Party Unity is meaningless if it is forced propatria.

If you think I would have not said the same thing about Ignatieff, you dont know me very well.

I support the new leader, but as a party member, I feel I am entitled to call some things into question.

We will be united when we look at what unites us, our values (social justice, national unity, the environment) and our goals (defeating Stephen Harper, and Gilles Duceppe)

Forcing the issue hurts the party...what were those two words...democratic deficit

12/05/2006 5:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous a dit...

I dont expect anyone to "rally around the leader". I've been struggling with the very question of whether I could support any and all the candidates if they were to win. Im with Antonio. I am thrilled that Dion won (eclipsed only by my dashed hopes for a Kennedy victory) and will undoubtably support M. Dion in anyway possible; but I refuse to expect the same from those who cannot force themselves to do so.

12/05/2006 5:50 p.m.  
Blogger Steve a dit...

How strange. Dion was certainly lacking, but Ignatieff has been great since the convention in Question Period. Are you kidding? What do you expect?

12/08/2006 1:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home