May 1, 2007

EcoFraud!

The Gong Show continues!

Seems a disgruntled internet geek from Montreal (I wont mention names) thought it would be fun to mock the government’s eco-action website.

http://www.ecofraud.ca

I think it is outright hilarious…navigate the entire site for great laughs. Every article has its own twist of satiric humor…

My favorite remains…

When asked how the Green Plan made him look good, Baird vaunted the benefits of his new light bulb initiative. “With these new lightbulbs, I can buy 4 more green ties a year. They look fantastic. Aren’t I fabulous?”

A close second…

“I think you can definitely see the progress this plan has over the last one. If one thing is for sure, it is that Canada’s New Government will head further down the path they have set out.”

Former environment minister Ona Rambrose

Good Job anonymous internet geek

10 Commentaires:

Blogger ainge lotusland a dit...

antonio, your overuse of the phrase 'gong show' makes you a serious vancouver wannabe. dont you have your own english sayings in montreal?

5/01/2007 5:25 p.m.  
Blogger Anthony a dit...

whatever angela

I have been saying gong show since high school.

5/01/2007 5:35 p.m.  
Blogger ainge lotusland a dit...

when you visit, im going to have a gong handy, and i will strike it every time you say gong show.

5/01/2007 6:05 p.m.  
Blogger Anthony a dit...

YES

May 23rd!

answer your cell phone

5/01/2007 6:10 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown a dit...

antonio, you went to high school in vancouver?

5/01/2007 9:21 p.m.  
Blogger JimTan a dit...

Antonio,

Greetings fellow Vancouverite.

5/01/2007 11:11 p.m.  
Blogger Anthony a dit...

no i went to school in Montreal

5/01/2007 11:35 p.m.  
Blogger Just another Liberal a dit...

I enjoy this quite thoroughly!! Thanks for sharing!!!

5/02/2007 2:16 a.m.  
Blogger Neo Conservative a dit...

*
"Seems a disgruntled internet geek from Montreal (I wont mention names) thought it would be fun to mock the government’s eco-action website."

anonymous internet geek my ass.

don't you mean fiberal party operative? and actually tossing around the word fraud... that takes some chutzpah.

why be so coy? oh, that's right... you guys always take the high road.

*

5/02/2007 2:43 a.m.  
Blogger Anthony a dit...

marc is my friend

and ill have you know he is my favorite anonymous internet geek

5/02/2007 2:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home