April 29, 2008

Just WOW

I keep telling people nothing surprises me about politics anymore.

I was proven wrong today by the Conservative Party.

If I were an ambitious opposition party, I would bother asking the Conservatives if they have any confidence in the Ontario Superior Court, who signed the warrant.

They should also ask if they have confidence in the RCMP, who carried out the “visit”.

Would Harper even ask the GG for an election if he loses a confidence vote? Can he turn his fate to a body his government has no confidence in? I am simply floored…

Labels:

4 Commentaires:

Blogger Unknown a dit...

It's all, as usal, crap.

http://www.bluelikeyou.com/2008/04/29/bloc-the-original-in-and-outers-thompson/

4/30/2008 9:37 a.m.  
Blogger Dan McKenzie a dit...

So one second Dion could never become Prime Minister, and then because of the In and Out Scandal of all things you think it's almost unavoidable...

wow

5/01/2008 9:57 p.m.  
Blogger Anthony a dit...

Im sorry, I should have pre-empted saying Dion could never win with saying, Dion can never win unless the conservatives are in a 6 figure election scandal.

silly me

5/02/2008 7:32 p.m.  
Blogger Dan McKenzie a dit...

It takes something a little more nefarious than this to prompt a change in Governments. And as someone in Quebec, aware of the situation on the ground, you should know this better than most.

5/04/2008 11:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home