December 22, 2005

Thanks for a Merry Christmas!

Maybe it’s the smell of fresh pine filling my house this winter morning. Maybe it’s the festive lights on the houses in my neighborhood. Maybe it’s sounds of children singing Christmas carols at the local mall. But whatever it is, it just doesn’t feel like a federal election campaign. I guess we have the opposition coalition, led by Stephen Harper, to thank for Canada’s unwanted Christmas present. Thanks for confirming my decision to vote Liberal. I just hope Stephen Harper can keep his mouth shut when I am trying to eat my turkey dinner. Merry Christmas.

1 Commentaires:

Blogger Tarkwell Robotico a dit...

Merry Christmas, Antonio!

(hope you spend it thinking about the joys of flat taxes!)

12/23/2005 2:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home