November 17, 2006

He’s Learning!

I rarely criticize Michael Ignatieff for fear people will say I am wavering. I will still vote for Michael on first and second and third and fourth ballot. (So to the Dion people, please stop calling, you are very nice, but I am not changing my mind)

So if you are a Liberal, yesterday’s broadcast of Pawww-litics was fantastic.

Here is a recap of the brawwwdcast.

Stephen Harper pisses off China (always a “fun” thing to do)

Rona Ambrose pisses off the rest of the international community, particularly France.

Michael Ignatieff, calm and composed, talking frankly and clearly on issues which have been disasters in the past, no matter how hard Don Newman tried to bring him back to the danger zone, Michael responded with poise and confidence. Do you know what this means? HE’S LEARNING! I am still rather refreshingly surprised.

Travers and Lessard talk about leadership.

Recap: Michael showed something we have not seen that much today.

Bob Rae reminds Lessard of Parc avenue…er I mean Robert Bourassa.

Dion well…yeah

Did they say Kennedy? Beats me, I don’t remember, I am beginning to see my friend Kyle’s point.

Next up: David Herle and Patrick Gossage

Recap: Michael did well today. There are anybody but Iggy and Anybody but Bob movements forming, and Dion has a chance to go forward and win because he can best unite. (They should have brought back Lessard to remind everyone how unifying Dion is in Quebec. Delegates will see for themselves when they come to town next week.)

That they do not mention Kennedy’s chances of winning is…well…dumb. I have said it before and I will say it again, Dion is falling off first of the big 4 and will go to Rae. Cherniak better get those talking points ready.

Herle gets out the most important word at the end…turnout. Yes we will see next week.

Oh and everybody kept talking about how the Tories are a disaster. YAY!

Here is a link to the brawwwdcast. Michael’s interview is around the 18:45 mark.

Note: The kennedy interview I conducted at conseil general has not gone up because the quality of the tape was quite bad. My friend David is trying to tinker with it, if I get a clear enough file I will relay it. I assure you it is exactly what Kennedy has said since then about the nation, word for word, kennedy is on message, but I do owe him more than that. My apologies to those who awaited it, especially to Marek, Hannah and Louise who I hounded to get me the gig.

I am going back into hibernation. I will write my formal nation post/article this weekend as well, and put it up in both languages for all of you to criticize.

5 Commentaires:

Blogger Anthony a dit...

well propatria, that is certainly a bold prediction.

I do however foresee Michael surviving to the final ballot at a minimum

11/17/2006 9:57 a.m.  
Blogger S.K. a dit...

"Pawwlitics" laugh my ass off. I always say pawwwwlitics after Don Newman does because its so funny.

11/17/2006 11:40 a.m.  
Blogger S.K. a dit...

Brawwdcast too. So funny. I laugh everytime I read it. I love Don Newman, but he's too much like a muppet for words.

11/17/2006 11:44 a.m.  
Blogger Anthony a dit...

hahahaha yes the threatening journalist...oh hammering jow, you crack me up

I encourage all Dion supporters to stop a random francophone on the street in Montreal and say the word Stephane Dion

I then advise them to duck

11/17/2006 3:53 p.m.  
Blogger Tarek a dit...

" I think that would say more about the random francophone then dion."

Yes, blame the voters. Dion seems to love doing that.

"It's not fair!"

11/18/2006 4:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home