May 26, 2006

Why Can’t Straight People Be Outraged?

The Blue Balls have made wittle Steewen paranoid? So two Mounties are getting hitched and we cant ask the homophobes for a comment?

Can you imagine what Stockwell Day would have said? “Gay Marriage is as impossible as evolution!”

Or Vic Toews? I can’t marry a gay man any more than I could put a hamburger in a hot dog bun. (Ok that one is Reverend Lovejoy, but still hilarious)

My favorite gay basher quote comes off the record from Myron Thompson, commenting on how he won with only 70% in the 2000 election. “It would have been more if it weren’t for the faggots and chinamen.” Stay classy Wild Rose!

So who comes out to crap on the muzzling from the different parties? The resident homosexuals Libby Davies and Scott Brison. I mean, they have the right, and I guess the obligation to call this what it is, stupidity! But what grinds my gears is that we had 80 or more MPs (including Joe Volpe!) who voted for SSM and the only one who comes out to defend the two Mounties getting married is the one who happens to be gay. I expected more people to come to the defense of the rights of these two Canadians.

If I knock the activists for asking the gay politicians be more proud, I think it is only fair the straight ones who believe in gay rights remind Canadians how they feel when other parties are muzzling their members. Be Proud!

0 Commentaires:

Post a Comment

<< Home