November 17, 2006

Comment Moderation For Trolls Will be Enabled

I removed anonymous comments because I was tired of smears and lies. The same accusations come up over and over again from the same people, and I have to quell them every time.

My patience has run out.

Therefore, I will reserve the right to remove comments from people who I believe to be a troll making useless allegations against myself.

If the person wishes to send me an email confirming who they are, I will allow them to continue attacking me, but they must be warned, any further slander or libel will be acted upon. I always comment on others’ blogs with my own name as I am not scared.

I did not want to have to do this, but I feel I have no choice.

5 Commentaires:

Blogger S.K. a dit...

Yes using one's own name is something to be admired and people who hide their own identity while attacking others are nothing but cowards and hypocrites.

11/17/2006 11:38 a.m.  
Blogger S.K. a dit...

canuckistan isno better than being anonymous accept that there is an e-mail account attached to your name that if push came to shove could be found and traced.

You still don't use your name. Antonio and I do.

11/17/2006 5:32 p.m.  
Blogger Anthony a dit...

shoshana me and you have agreed twice in the same day

I am going to play to super 7 tonight

11/17/2006 5:40 p.m.  
Blogger Anthony a dit...

anybody but iggy

Identify yourself and I will sue

hard to bring it on if you still are chicken to reveal who you are.

11/18/2006 4:28 a.m.  
Blogger Anthony a dit...

saying i committed fraud at the school club last year is a lie and yes accusing me of a crime is well...libel

grit heart?


what do you think

11/20/2006 3:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home