December 9, 2006

YLCBC Renewal and a Great Man for the Job

It has come to my attention that YLCBC is having an election to replace Coco Lefoka as its President. I know a young guy out there who deserves this position more than anybody else.

Braeden Caley, from Richmond has shown time and again, his dedication to the Liberal cause. He stands up for what he believes in and fights for it as well. I could not think of anyone better to represent the views of ALL YLCBCers.

After all the nefarious goings on in recent history in the British Columbian sandbox, nobody can unite the party's different leadership camps than Braeden, even tho he made that despicable video! (hehe)

British Columbia is my second home. I fought the 2004 election out there, helping some forestry executive who will not be named...get elected.

I hope Denise doesnt get too mad at me for getting involved in YLCBC politics but I know Braeden is far too modest to put his name forward and all I think he needs is a swift kick in the ass to get this ball rolling.

I know he can win this thing. If you see him, encourage him to run.

8 Commentaires:

Anonymous Anonymous a dit...

Agreed. Young Caley would be a great candidate.


TWDIKG

12/09/2006 2:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous a dit...

Wasn't YLCBC just elected this spring? Do you know why Coco is leaving?

12/09/2006 3:07 p.m.  
Blogger Oxford County Liberals a dit...

Glad to see Denise is back..at least commenting anyhow.

Hope to see you blogging soon again.. and to repeat what I said in my email, thanks for your hospitality and help in getting hotel accomodations for me in Montreal.

12/09/2006 4:14 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous a dit...

thanks Antonio, "if I see him" I'll be sure to pass along your kind comments.

ps. Denise rules

12/09/2006 4:34 p.m.  
Blogger Masala Man a dit...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/09/2006 5:57 p.m.  
Blogger Masala Man a dit...

Antonio, I couldn't agree with you more!!! I'm glad someone has brought this to the attention of all and we should 100% encourage Mr. Caley to run!

As we have a renewal and revitalization of our party both nationally and at the leadership position - I think it would be only fair to ensure this at the YLCBC level.

I've been involved in the bumpy journeys of YLCBC over the past couple of years and can honestly say there is no better man than Braeden Caley.

Here's 3 MAIN REASONS:

(1) He can unite all the YLs in BC from all then respective camps and grow the base to make it even stronger and more participatory.

(2) He has vast knowledge and experience of the Liberal party and can provide the direction and vision for YLCBC needs to go for the next election.

(3) He just won the YL of the Year Award! There's no higher honor than that, and that just indicates the level of commitment he has to the party.

SO If we want to win more Liberal seats in BC and foster the renewal, trust me Mr. Caley is the most competent of them all.

Let's all lend our support and encouragement to ensure Braeden puts his name forward for YLCBC president!

12/09/2006 6:00 p.m.  
Blogger Anthony a dit...

I agree denise there are many possible qualified candidates.

Im kinda pushing braeden cuz i know he wont go without some nudging

12/09/2006 6:51 p.m.  
Blogger Anthony a dit...

no comment from me

12/10/2006 4:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home